The perfect introduction to your Vanuatu visit!
See the best city sights and take a journey of discovery as we learn about the traditional villages of Port Vila, the chaotic British and French colonial history, and encounter Port Vila life today as we finish the tour at the bustling Central Market and Mahitahi Handicraft Market.
Stops include lookouts, Parliament House, Council of Chiefs, Erakor wharf, Independence Park as well as the market houses. The tour ends in town at 1130 with a list of recommended shops and restaurants to discover plus public transport tips!
- Pick-up from accommodations in Port Vila
- City Lookout
- Stops at Parliament House, Council of Chiefs, Erakor Landing, Independence Park, Cenotaph
- Central Market and Mahitahi Handicraft Market (sells Vanuatu-made handicrafts only)
- Stops may vary according to external factors
Tour Start & Finish
- Hotel pick-ups start 0900
- Tour starts 0930
- Tour finishes in the heart of the CBD at 1130 with a list of recommended shops and restaurants to discover plus public transport tips!
- Afternoon tour can be booked for groups on request
- Hotel pick-ups start 1400
- Tour starts 1430
- Tour finishes at a local kava bar at 1630
Prices & Dates
4,000vt per person
3,000vt for 6-12’s
Free for U5’s
Group bookings of 4 or more: 4th and additional persons 20% off! Conditions apply.
Tour available every weekday morning. Or on request!
Valid until 31 March 2024.
- Pick-up at most Port Vila accommodations
- Air-conditioned bus
- All commissions, entries and taxes
- Knowledgeable local guides
- Printed tour and town information
- 2 pax minimum, 12 pax maximum.